lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

New Release: Marking Madden by
Jade... I came to Hollis to leave my past. I couldn't get away fast enough. I made new friends and I found a new life. I even found love. Of course, there was heartbreak too, but I'm tough. I can handle it. But I don't know if I can handle him. Madden... She said yes and turned my world upside down. She was supposed to be mine. Not his. Not my brother's. So I left and I haven't looked back. I never expected to find someone here who'd make me forget. Someone unexpected. Someone who would mark my heart forever.
**Marking Madden is the first book in the Hearts of Hollis series co-written by Nicole Dykes and J.L. Leslie. It is written as a stand-alone novel. It contains adult content, language, and sexual situations. It is intended for mature readers only.**

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario