lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

Review: Hansel, Part Three (Hansel, #3) by Ella James

Hansel, Part Three (Hansel, #3)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


So, HANSEL…

Before
”I don’t want to hear a word of protest, Gretel. You came here on your own, knowing everything you know; you’re mine and I will treat you how I will.”

Middle
”Want to say her name. To take her hand. I know for damn sure that she’s not asleep. Why won’t she talk to me?”

After
Beautiful Leah, older now but still herself. Even now, with her skin so pale and her eyes so big, my Leah is a fairy tale. A princess, like I used to tell her.


................................................+.................................................
LEAH
Why is he acting like he cares for me but saying he doesn’t?



................................................+.................................................

The ugly and unfortunate truth about the triplets


................................................=.................................................

ME
description
description



....................................elevate to.............................................

description

....................................Summing up......................................

description


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario