sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

Review: Red & Wolfe, Part Three (Red & Wolfe #3) by Ella James

BLURB
Return to Rabbit Island with Red & the illusive Rafe for the hottest serial installment so far. I'd bring at least two pairs of extra panties if I were you.
MY REVIEW Red & Wolfe, Part Three (Red & Wolfe, #3)Red & Wolfe, Part Three by Ella James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Everything develops around this one thought:
description

And by development I mean this:
description

description

description

And all the while
His wife …His Cookie wife …His marriage of convenience …
description

Yeah!(view spoiler)
getting to the suspense part ...ta ta ra taaaaaann!!
description</["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]>

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario