viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Review: Wrong by Jana Aston

WrongWrong by Jana Aston
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


description

Ok, yeah I might have been a bit influenced by some other review I read when I started with this book(I thought I might end up butchering it)…but I gotta say that at the end we got a tiny little bit of improvement.

SO CHARACTERS?
descriptiondescription

Sophie Tisdale-------------------------------------Luke Miller
Undergrad student----------Chief of Obstetrics at the Hospital
Virgin------------------Sort of gigolo very skilled with his hands
In her twenties---------------------Close to his forties
Bad at judging people------------Light Dom complex in bedroom
Owner of no filter ---------------Very controlled and reserved
when flustered and embarrassed------Out of the bed



Story?( as if the title doesn’t give it away, hehe XD)

Instant attraction,(even though he actually got in the middle of her dating life) a surprise encounter, a whole sex parade ( for someone that was a virgin…she embrace quite easily her inner slut. XD)
description
That resumes all the 77% of the book. really, it does!
description

Then, out of the blue, with the remainders of their bliss comes out…
description



WEIRD THINGS?

“So we can play gynecologist when it suits you, but I can’t look at you when you actually may need assistance?”

Ermmmm…they were in the middle of sex…hello?
Luke’s friend has a daughter only a few years younger than me. That’s …weird.

Wow! And she was an accountant!! Doesn’t even know how to do maths!


"Will my asshole go back to normal?"I nod toward his dick.
"You're really large. Will I, um, still poop normal after this?"
The room is death silent then.
I did a double take when I read this(sorry, I was quite shocked when I read it that I couldn’t stop myself from quoting it. )
description


LOL MOMENTS?

No such LOL moments per se, but there were a few that made me laugh…which was the main reason, of course, together with a some hot scenes that kept me reading.
“I can’t help it that I imprinted on him when I was six.”
I spit my drink out. “Everly, did you use a twilight reference to explain your obsession with Professor Candem?”
“I did.”



LAST REMARKS?

Hot scenes but no connection with characters at all, was more like a whole week of night stands with the same person.
Feelings out of the blue, ‘cause if the female character was surprised…I was at lost.
• The guy might have been a few years youngerr. I mean 10? Fine …15? Ok …but close to 20!!! this is all a chapter of Friendsto me!! And you all know what Monica did about Richard, right?! XD
description
The girl was really acting like a teenage! I mean she was dating an older guy, couldn’t just make an effort?
• And there are a few unanswered issues (his family, Gina?,her brother?, wedding?...) really…guess might been solved in second book. ( yeah Everly story coming up!!)


Oh anyway, but at the end, guess could have been better. But hey!! It’s her first book written, and well wasn’t so bad, if you can pass the fact that he loooooves a lot of dirty talking in the bed.
description
So the first part of the book?
description
description



View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario