sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2015

Review: The Do-Over by M.K. Schiller

The Do-OverThe Do-Over by M.K. Schiller
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Funny and beautiful, way too beautiful. A really lovely story.


Oh my God I can't believe that is all I wrote about this one, is such a good book , definitely good!!! I'm glad that at least I already gave it 5 stars, this is a book with Ii just can't stop reading- and looks like that I can't stop doing it over and over again-
I'm in love with Lannie carmichael, I guess because in reality I'm so much more blunt- according to my friends, but come on! it's really boring when someone makes you waste your time with a lot of words that aren't so important as the final 3 words that they really wanted - and should have said since the very beginnig!! so yeah I'm blunt, not cruel blunt , but I like honesty- with touch of course- but honesty anyway!
And Kyle OMG!!! he's been in my top list since the moment I met him in the first time I read him !!!
This is definitely a fucking lovely and sticky couple!!!!

description

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario