sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2015

Review: The Dysfunctional Test by Kelly Moran

The Dysfunctional TestThe Dysfunctional Test by Kelly Moran
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I´m guessing I haven´t read so many romance novels before, and if I did- which I don’t quite remember well- this one is definitely getting into my favorites.
The plot reminded me a little bit of The Do Over by M.K Schiller but I guess is nly because the main couple here are friends- very serious and real friends though
And even though I’m starting to realize that I might be a little bit emotional, this book is just as relaxing as taking a yoga class at the beginning, because we were watching the character developing their feelings into something else. Okay actually it kind of had a slow pace, yes it does have some +18 scenes; but what the main attraction here is the relationship of them both!
Camryn is used to be a doormat and unnoticed by her own family; unless of course she actually gets herself a man, doesn´t believe in fairy tales or in love. While Troy is a subtle womanizer that all what he is now is due to the great actions of a lovely girl who saved him from the void of his childhood, and woman now that he’d do anything for.
It has its ounces of laughs, no much drama- besides of seeing a person growing in confidence and other in love- and well, is pretty much light…
Somewhere in the space between right and wrong, between family and friend, Camryn was becoming more.
He was the one making her lose control…she wasn’t herself around him. Even in her own head
Here he was, a nobody pretending to be a somebody, and her, a someone pretending to be a no one
“You are my happy ending Cam, and I want nothing more to prove you they exist.”

Oh right! And the heroine has really weird way to fight stress- funny, useful I guess, but funny
One must handle stress like a dog; if you can’t eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away



View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario