viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Review: Honeymoon from Hell II

Honeymoon from Hell IIHoneymoon from Hell II by R.L. Mathewson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!/LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!
This one tells the story of Zoe and Trevor- which BTW , is the best fucking material as a husband that I've read so far!!!- I'm in love with him and so f*cking envious of Zoe, which takes me to a contradictory point because she could easily be my very BBF.
The whole story I was:
description
because I was picturing him like :
description
with a body like:
description
Come on ! I'd dare anyone to say no to proposal by a guy who looks like that; and after reading all what he went through in the honeymoon... hahaha I'd definitely say yes!!! he was the most sweetest and attentive person in the whole world. AWWWWWWWWW!!
Oh right, in the first book I said I thought that the whole curse thing was due to lack of planning... hahahaha I take that back! It really might be a curser! a funny one , but a curse nevertheless.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario