sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2015

Review: Under Locke

Under LockeUnder Locke by Mariana Zapata
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Charles Dexter Locke, I LOVE YOU! , would it be wrong if I say that I'm seriously jealous of Iris right now?
description
So, the book started with a very low pace for my liking, besides the whole grumpy deathly attitude, calling names to each other and the constant angry state coming from Dex while he was trying to restrain himself, wasn't helping either. And also Iris wasn't doing so much of an effort either way, I mean she was a good and naive girl, and she really goes through hell and back thanks to her dad; but she didn't have to make anything worse at going by herself at the mouth of the lion, right?
Oh, anyway.
Dex was seriously hot, that's an understatement, and he really was a better person when he was with Ritz, while she was growing stronger when they were together.
Sonny? I'm in love of sonny and Trip, if they ever have their own story, I wouldn't mind reading about it at all.
Also this book is really developed in the whole MC world, at least this one was a decent one, with their own honest businesses and families as well.I seriously like a hell of a lot better Dexter when he wasn't fighting with himself anymore.
The book tells a lot of tragic and real things and how the FC struggled her way out of it, I really love when a book gets to give you hope about a better scenario in life.
I don't have much to say here, the book just focused on the struggle of both main characters in order to survive the hell the female character's dad have thrown above them and how they got to know each other and fall in love... so not much about life lessons there. I 'm still staying with Kulti at it.
I really don't wanna talk much here, a pic worths a thousand words, right?

description
Dex's frigging hand was underneath my panties, palming my bare butt cheek

description

"If I was a good man I' tell you to find somebody better, somebody that won't lose their shit over an eye fuckin' you"
"But I'm not a good man, and I'm gonna take everythin' you want to give me and evrythin' you don't"
"I want it all, baby"

description
"You've gotta be the best thing I've ever knew I wanted"

description

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario