sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

Review: Red & Wolfe, Part Four (Red & Wolfe #4) by Ella James

BLURB
Return to Rabbit Island for the heart-pounding conclusion to Red and Wolfe's story. Don't forget your extra panties - but this time, you might also want to bring your gun. *This is a serial novella of approximately 30,000 words.*
MY REVIEW Red & Wolfe, Part Four (Red & Wolfe, #4)Red & Wolfe, Part Four by Ella James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Suspense part…all cleared up.
Basically that series goes around two very different characters ( at very first sight), I mean:

SHE------------------------------------------HE
Financial crisis, ----------------------------------------Savage,
kind of orphanage woman --------------------------unsated,
--------------------------------------------------hunted and exiled dom,
-------------------------------------------oh and very skilled …with------------------------------------------------money.XP.

Sexual, and painfully tension arises
description
They’re both alone in an islandI just realized how hot is that!! …XD
description

While trying to name what was happening between them, problems arise in their nest of love, that makes them second-guess their own feelings in order to protect both of them.
“Jesus, Red. You really fuck me up.” ”You fuck me up, too.”

description

But truth comes out and…
Because despite everything I know, I still want him.
Because he wants me. Of course he fucking wants me!


So after a very sad but not surprising truth about his past,(view spoiler) ‘cause people judged him everywhere he went due to his sex life I mean, hello? Get into your goddamn business people! he just choose to close himself and resign to every single one of his desires as a dom and as Millonaire bachelor in order to regain a hold of his life again. Until RED
description
description

So at the end … a very HEA for an erotic Fairy tale, but I still go with Hansel as my favorite in this series of erotic f.tales XD


I still having Hansel as my first, due to a better and complicated plot</["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]></["br"]>

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario