viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Review: The Fall Up by Aly Martinez

The Fall Up (The Fall Up, #1)The Fall Up by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I feel like I've just read a modern, rocking, sexy, lovely fairy tale. XD
description


This has been one of a lovely reading, at the beginning I was like this is one more love story between two characters that were in all the immediate attraction state, which they were…, but they were so much more.

What I really liked of this book, besides the humor, and the hot scenes enough to make me go all like want chicken and beer ASAP! XD. Was the fact that the main theme was something that happens nowadays…is not only in books…are people out there with that kind of struggling and sometimes they don’t have anyone around to go to. And also I love the idea of how one person would sacrifice herself in order to put the happiness of some less fortunate than her first than her own.

We have two troubled and hurt characters…both damaged goods…both feeling empty and lacking of something in life…which took them to the very realization they found themselves in that bridge…well at least one of them and then how everything so fast begins to change.

SAMUEL NATHAN RIVERS
A 27 years old, aquarius man, that was as independent as they come, f*cking sexy and charismatic as hell…and struggling with the loss of a loved one…found himself unable to escape the sorrow and the guilt that was slowly clawing its way to his very soul.
description


LEVEE WILLIAMS
A very new brand princess of pop whose life was a wrecking train out of stage due her martir complex…adding to that a few extra diva problems that comes along with the career, right?
description


So? Their first impression?
description



a better impression?
We were both so filled with pain. Only she was determine to escape it, while I physically ached to stop her.

description


Anyone up for chicken and beer?( seriously you need to read this!XD)
My heart raced.
Her nipples hardened.
My nostrils flared.
Her teeth grazed her bottom lip.
My fists clenched at my sides
Her eyes flashed to my cock.
The door clicked.
Our bodies slammed together.

description
Yeah a lots and lots of that

feelings, somebody?
I’d claimed her. And, in turn, she owned me.

description
description


my awwww moments?
“Levee, I’ll tell you anything you want to know as long as it means you’re with me to keep asking.”

description
Don’t tell me you wouldn’t be doing the same! Ha!

LOL moments?
A lot! Henry you’re the best and I can’t wait to get your story!
Suddenly, Henry stilled an peeled his shirt over his head, announcing, “Threesome.”
“Excuse me?” Sam questioned as Henry advanced.
“Fine, twosome, but Levee gets to watch. She is my best friend after all”


And FSOG fans? I’m sorry but any little joke about them, I’m In! ( I blindly believe that Gideon Cross and Jesse Ward are waaaay better than him, no offense! Just my opinion!XD)
“Not a problem. I had her signed a nondiclosured agreement.” He smiled proudly.
I arched an eyebrow, incredulous.
“Who the fuck are you? Christian Grey?”

description
Now serious feelings, though.
description
Definitely a modern fairy tale, wait, that’s not entirely correct! a sexy, modern fairy tale!

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario