viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Review: Screwed by Kendall Ryan

ScrewedScrewed by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2.5, being honest!
Okay this one was about to be a part of my Left-aside shelf REALLY!

I practically forced myself to finish reading it, ‘cause I was actually hoping to get better at the end, which was not!

There are tons of books where; guy and girl comes as friends first,
description
a bit of sexual tension and the feelings…
description
but this one was , really, getting me bored.
description

Yeah! There was pretty dirty little talking, no real sexual tension, or at least it didn’t feel like it, a few laughing moments about getting a man doing some feminist stuffs( according to him)and…. Oh yeah ! a hard and fast explanation about his behavior, that felt more like a rushed solution to understand the why after his manwhorenerism(did I get it right?). The same goes for when they finally realized they were in love… come on! She just said it and he…accepted?
”What’s gotten into you? Did you tell Larry I was your boyfriend?”…
Planting one hand on her hip, her posture straightens. “Aren’t you?”…
Emery’s still waiting for me to answer, so I do the only thing I can think of. I lean down and take her mouth with mine.

Then the typical… someone ran away, they got back…the rushed explanation and the kind of WTF is that the HEA ending?, seriously?
Not so hot, as the tittle might suggest, rather the pretty dirty mouth for both of them.
description

I think it would have been better if it were more shorter, ‘cause we had to go through a lot of pages only to some light explanations and HEA. Definitely better if were shorter.
description


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario