lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

Review: On the Plus Side (Chubby Girl Chronicles #1) by Tabatha Vargo

BLURB
Big girls need love, too, but at what cost? Lilly is loaded, not only with money, but with weight. Both things she could do without. But even with her undesired millionaire status, she doesn’t hold onto false hopes of finding true love. So when a sexy stranger comes into her life dripping with seduction, she finds it hard to resist. The bigger they are the harder they fall and Lilly falls straight through the floor in love with Mr. Sexy. Too bad he’s there for all the wrong reasons. The chance of losing it all will make you do some crazy things and Devin’s willing to do whatever it takes to keep his life together. All seems lost when out of nowhere he’s approached by a Millionaire Momma with an offer he can’t refuse. But even a womanizer like Devin has a heart and when the short, chunky girl with the carefree attitude breaks through his icy façade, he finds that losing everything takes on a whole new meaning. ***Warning: this book contains graphic language, sex, and violence. Mature readers only. Not intended for young adult readers.***
MY REVIEW On the Plus Side (Chubby Girl Chronicles, #1)On the Plus Side by Tabatha Vargo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One of the loveliest stories I’ve read so far.
I’m not on the plus side, but hell! If I hate when a person is prejudged! I hate when people believe themselves are so fucking perfect because they don’t have any outer problem shown in front of the world, that they think they can go around and stick their fucking finger pointing at every single flaw they can think or even imagine in any other person!!! Seriously !! I even go a little bit crazy when I catch little kids calling names to another kid, only because they find that kid different in some way! I mean, hello? Everyone has their very own issues and they have their right to deal with them in the way the fucking want it!
Okay a little out of the way back there. Lilly and Devin! : fucking loved it! It made me laugh, it made me gasp, it made me shed a tear and crack my knuckles with murdering wishes, and of course it made me jump out of happiness.
Lilly is a loaded girl in every meaning of the word: money and weight, she just happen to not be the typical rich heiress, she does has money but she also loves being treated as anyone else and works for the things she wants, she’s great and has friends and a good life; but sadly she hasn’t experienced at all in the love area and she finds herself craving for it at some point; after dealing with all the twisted and stupid people that does no good but make her life miserable at any time they can manage; she deserves some love.
Devin is a hardworking guy, with a tattooed and hot body as hell and who works to keep his family at float, because they are to the neck in debts and about to lose everything they have; so with the clock ticking and the options reducing to sell his organs in the black market or break with his family in the street.. he finds himself an offer he can’t , for anything in the world , refuse.
What anyone of these guys were counting was with an unreal attraction between both of them and the most important thing: a sense of perfect peace and balance, and pretty much a sense of belonging to one each otherwas about to happen between them.
I really loved the way the author depicted the feelings of Devin, how heartbroken and hollow he passed his life, day after day, just fighting to find a sense in this twisted world that kept him focused and attached to this planet… until Lilly came into picture.
The relationship between both of them: was just that! a real relationship with goods and bads, with pros and cons; just getting to know each other and finding they were fitting perfectly to each one.
Loved every single moment of their story ! and the end??? XD I can’t really complain about it, because really : I just can’t and neither do want; but at the forgiving part??- okay, that was so easy, for being a feared thing for him and a shocking new to her… she forgave him pretty easy really! I was waiting a little more drama in that regard, seriously!
Quotes? I have plenty of them, to be my favorites!!

”before I met you, I barely only existed…I spent every day of my life feeling like I’d never see the light again and like every part of me was going in a million different directions at once. Then I met you, and everything inside of me balanced out. You’re the light in every dark part of my soul and I’m drawn to your warmth. I was so broken before you and somehow you put me back together . Maybe I should but I don’t regret your mom’s offer. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me and I can’t bring myself to regret it; I just know I’m sorry I hurt you and if I have to spend the rest of my life making up for it I will. Anything I have to do just to be close to you , I’ll do it. Because honestly, when I’m not near you I feel like I’m going to fall apart again
BTW WHEN IS SHANNON AND MATT STORY COMING OUT??!! I know there's a second book, but there's no publication date!!! please Mrs. Vargo have mercy, pretty pleasee??


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario