miércoles, 1 de junio de 2016

Review: My College Desires

My College Desires (ASNAD, #1)My College Desires by O.M. Wills
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Okay Let’s see, this story made mme hilarious and defensive as hell, and also wondering…WOW! Do we all women think the same when we are in those days?… apparently we do!!!

So okay, This book is a compilation of 2 erotic encounters happening in college … or at least college students going out of college XD

Story #1
AFTER LAB
Jaslyn & Omar

So come on!!! 2 horny friends…and apparently hot as well having the whole lab for their own… so? What will happen next? ….yeah u got it right!

description

description

description


Story #2
A MAN’S DARKEST SECRET
Serena & Darryn

description

Ok, if you are up for something OUT of your comfort zone… then go ahead and dive into this one, ‘cause the male charater in here will surely do in a so unconventional way…but come on! It’s a book it’s fiction so…If you ca handle that into your head then … be more than welcome to this crazy couple.

Yhea I’ll be fine. Oh shit! What if I bleed in his car? That’d be
so embarrassing! I couldn’t live with myself. Wait for the train…or
bleed in his car, and trust some part of this twenty two year old
child has a man in him that would be mature and understanding. I’m
going to have to trust there’s a man in him or else I risk bleeding
through my pants as I run in the mall where everyone will see me.
Damn… I feel it leaking out,…yhea…I’d rather risk trusting this
clown,”


yeah ! apparently we are too obvious to read in those days huh!

description

description

“You know, you ladies confuse me. Like, youtreat yourselves like you’re gross or nasty on your periods. Youknow most guys don’t even care. Like at all. Most of the time wejust think it’s funny watching you ladies be all uncomfortable,”


And if any gut thinks slightly like this (funny, seriously FUNNY?!!!!!) of us in those days…. Then I’m warning you that I’m sending all the vibes to them now, so they can go all through JUNIOR’s movie pain at least a tiny bit!!!!

description

description

“… And I think watchingyou mope around class all day was cute, and I think that… I thinkthat on a day like today, you deserve special treatment, and not tofeel like you’re gross or nasty…”

That’s way better for those days!!! WAY BETTER than funny :P!

description

So you see! now you get me why I went through LOL like crazy to R u kidding me, seriously?!!! To LOL again and some gasps as well

So now that u get the whole picture…this book promises to be a short & fast read that will take u to a wild & crazy journey in a simple way to understand the author’s writing

Totally recommended!!! for those who can handle my previous warning, though … if not, then saty on the first story .XD


---------------------------------------------------------

This one was funny, and soft until out of the blue BAMM!
I'm seriously doing a full review of this one soon! hopefully today if I have the time, was actually quite cute seeing that this happened at college...so it was kind of plausible and funny to read. Until the author then hit us with something like..."it's funny to see us in pain" hahaha OMG! I'm so writing a full rev of this so you can understand what the crazy me is talking about. XD
Full rev to come


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario