miércoles, 1 de junio de 2016

Review: My Gym Desires

My Gym Desires (ASNAD, #1)My Gym Desires by O.M. Wills
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This one was is a compilation of three shorties between different couples, where u can find a guy with apparently no much game , another one attracted to older women and a very kind friend in order to help ease the pain of someone in suffering… who said gentleman no longer existed nowadays?! haha.

So, here we go:

1st Story
The Lonely Writer

There’s no way I’ll be telling you all the details of this story… just keep in mind that this was the one that made me laugh the most!...remember….guy with not much game? XD

“Ahhh, alright…you know it’s just one ofthose days, you know?” he said standing up, stretching hisarms.“What, your period,” she blurted, then puther hands to her mouth embarrassed.“Oh my god, I’m sorry, sometimes I have nofilter.


Well it WAS one of THOSE days, right? What else could any of us have answered? XD


You can chase a lot of girls away like that. Did no one teachyou how to get laid in high school?” she said, giving him a warmersmile than before


I was seriously pitying this guy at that point! (With a huge smile on my face, that is XP)

description


2nd Story
Out Matched

Someone doing a favor to the community…practically
I won’t say a lot of this one rather that most of the story I was like


description

3rd Story
Assisting the Trainer

Who said gentleman didn’t exist nowadays


description

---------------------------------------------------------

I had pretty much LOL times with this one.
Nice set of shorties!!!
And look at that!!!! : these shorties went international... given that we have from cambodians to cubans here.LOL XD
Full rev to come!

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario