martes, 6 de febrero de 2018

The Cell by Stephen King


Ok, let´s start saying…WHAT THE HELLLLLL??? I mean I wanted to read this book because I’ve already watched the movie, so I was curious then for xmas a couple of friends gave it to me; so I start to reading it.. it was quite boring at the beginning (boring, I mean, for somenone that is not all into the horror and psychological genre ) besides its narrative was too slow as well… just like


Yeah! Not too much into zombies but quite curious after the movie..which I HAVE TO SAY it´s NOT like the book at all. The book made me go like this at the end


While the movie makes me go like:


So yeah..there you go..both things are completely different. PLOT So a normal day, everyone was minding their own business just when out of the blue a weird noise came out of every single cell on earth, turning every single being in some sort of



Just that they were going a bit like


At the beginning and then ..they started to change…going back to…


Plus the faculties of …


Oh and …


Yup.. telepathy And they were all moving like


Herds….they might also consider themselves like birds XD because every single step was always in group.

  CLAY RIDDEL

 He’s the hero of our adventure ..a very stubborn hero, nevertheless, but hero still. His main solid and only core was his son.. the thought of finally finding him, no matter if he was one more of them , was his everything. So he goes by every single mean he finds possible in order to get to him. He is one the very few people that weren’t turned into zombie by the pulse and as he continues his travesty he finds some more survivors that joined him in his journey to find Johny…no matter at the end if he woulg get there with them or without them. So at the end?? We kinda find a good ending but..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…Stephen King had to go and leave with an open ending which does not happen in the movie not the I like the end of the movie either, though but come on!!!! Why r u doing this to us’??? that’s the very horror of this book itself!

MY CRITIC
For being the first book of King that I’ve real I would say that was a bit…


But I did like it the comparison with the computers….quite interesting plot but honestly? I’ve expected way more than this

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario