lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

Shingaling: A Wonder Story by R.J. Palacio





My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I chose this book without realising it was meant for kids and actually thinking it was the first book... so yeah ! surprise there, but I intend to read the first one, that's happening.
What can I say about the book?
It's a really sweet story, like reading the diary of your lil niece or future daughter ( if you like) a funny journey when you go back at the way you used to think when you were child, with the typical problems a kid at that age ( around 10 or 12 yrs old) may have.

Like problems between which group of friends to be with

a lil of prejudging

But also good things like meeting new friends, in places where you couldn't even imagine.

and of course a lot of ...

and...

so yup...definitely a book i'll give my kids ( in the future) to read .
Finishing i'd like to leave you with this:

As soon as I can I'll be posting the playlist mentioned in this book.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario