viernes, 10 de mayo de 2019

Landline by Rainbow Rowell


There's not much to say about it. 
I started it with the idea that it'd be a hell of a great reading but it didn't make it for me... it was just a definite ahemm....nope. 
It has a good base, it makes us laugh a few times due to the principal character's paranoia ( which I believe it's based on the author nevertheless) and the effect it gives the phone allowing us the fiction and magical part was pretty good, really, but guess it could have used it in a better way making it more complex and such. 
Maybe for a married couple would have a different meaning because the book gives you the prerogative of "what would have happened if you 2 wouldn't have married?" so yeah it has a pretty good argument.
But I insit it could have been way better with a bit more of drama. 
Was an easy and fast reading.


Not too many quotes I like in here...sorry. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario