viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Review: The Air he Breathes by Brittainy C.Cherry

The Air He Breathes (Elements, #1)The Air He Breathes by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

I frankly don’t know what to say

You probably have read a ton of reviews saying that this book, is one of the best someone could ever read…and honestly?…I totally support that idea.

It’s the kind of book that just makes its way right into your soul and wraps around it…until you just cease to feel anything …but what the characters are feeling in the moment. You’re them, with them, right there and simple.

I’ve been postponing this book by a while, thinking that this is just one more sad story about 2 conflicted souls, and that the story would develop as usual with some highs and downs…(I guess, that’s why I didn’t cry right away…)but how mistaken I have been…

I’m totally buying 2 paperback copies of this book, ‘cause I know this one will be one of my staying-forever-with-me-books,(and I’m gonna need one tears spots free to put on my living shelf…so that’s why I’m buying 2)

One can’t just hold the tears at the end… you just got broken in the most deliciously and sweet way that ever existed(at least it was for me…happy tears!)

The books just keeps giving us thoughts that would serve like an inspirational reminder every time something goes gloom in anyone’s life…it’s just beautiful…beautiful words.

So the book?…I’m gonna try my hardest to synthetize everything in this review, or rather better I’m gonna let the book talk this time…so if it goes long…Sorry!XD

This just goes to shows that, there’s always light even in the darkest nights…and besides the darkness isn’t always bad, right? …without them, we wouldn’t know the stars just a thought.

description

Yeah, there’s loss…the loss of a loved one

description

An insufferable pain…

description

What pain can actually do to vessel of what used to be a human?

description

Two broken souls…

description

Figuring out how to keep living…

description

After facing that twisted game of fate.

description

Recognizing the loneliness in each other…

description

And fighting to grab into something/someone in this world…

description

And then discovering a new little flame of life and love into each other…

description
And then never letting it go…

description

description

description

I almost forget...Enough LOL moments and sexy innuendos to keep any tear to shed ...at least until the end! XD

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario