lunes, 4 de enero de 2016

Review: All That He Demands (The Billionaire's Seduction, #3) by Olivia Thorne

BLURB
Lily and Connors' story continues... Number three in the "Billionaire's Seduction" series and the sequel to ALL THAT HE WANTS (Part 1) and ALL THAT HE DESIRES (Part 2)! Lily was worried that the tall, dark, and impossibly handsome stranger wasn't exactly who he pretended to be. She was right. He's even better. What began as a torrid one-night stand threatens to take over Lily's life, as Connor not only reveals a darker side of himself, but tempts her with a world of wealth and privilege. More than lust, more than desire, more than money or fame, Lily wants one thing above all else. But before Connor will give it to her, he will push her boundaries, her limits...and her pleasure...to places she's never imagined.
MY REVIEW All That He Demands (The Billionaire's Seduction, #3)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Totally loved it, and funny besides of refreshing - thought I've already said that about this serie, but what can I say ?I really enjoy reading these books, kind of make me remember the "Beautiful"saga of Christina Lauren, because of the jokes ! anyway I'm totally inmersed in it!XD
And I think I kind of have the same attitude as the heroine,most of them regarding to work , career and those kind of stufss!!I'm not so much of a pushover and I would react similarly in a similar situation .
is one of those books where you can already think what the next thing in the dialogue will be, and bam! it turns out it is ! well so far have been a great reading !

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario