jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

Review:Darkness (New Species, #12) by Laurann Dohner

BLURB
Kat’s boss wants dirt on the NSO. She is sent to Homeland undercover but everything goes wrong as soon as she enters the front gates. She is arrested by a big, powerful, sexy New Species but she is not frightened. He turns her on and things heat up fast between them. Now, she just hopes he does not break her heart. Darkness admires Kat’s courage but he cannot trust anything she says. He hasn’t been with a female for years because he knows he is too damaged. He is not mate material, despite his desire to possess her in every way. Darkness fears losing control—the one thing that defines his life. He doesn’t think he can tear down the protective walls he’s built, even for her. Inside Scoop: Kat never realized how much fun handcuffs and dominant males could be until she discovered her kinky side through Darkness’ need for control.
MY REVIEW Darkness (New Species, #12)Darkness by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my God !!! Such an awesome book, I think I went through the whole book just remembering myself how to breath.
Such a touching story, everything related to Darkness brothers, the camp thing, Galina, even the whole thing about him being blood related to Fury... Oh My God!!!! And all the interaction with the young ones... Awwwww Salvation !!!!!!
It really is such a great book! I just love it , I can't stop myself from repeating it over and over again!!!
And believe me. When. I say that. Of I 'll have to choose a Mr. Control from a big amount of books... That one will definitely be Darkness.
I love it!!! I love it!!! I love it!!! I love it!!! I love it!!! I love it!!!
Please all the fans of New Species books, you can't just let this one skip your hands !!!
I'm really fondly of this series and I can't stop myself from wanting to never get to an end, even though I push myself to be realistic, believe me I do!!!
Meanwhile , I'll continue enjoying this series a s much as I can.


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario