lunes, 18 de enero de 2016

Review: Stepbrother, Mine #1

Stepbrother, Mine #1 Stepbrother, Mine #1 by Opal Carew
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I should start saying that I’ve always avoided the theme of stepsiblings ‘cause …well I wasn’t quite attracted to it, and kind of saw a few issues there. But I must say that this stepsiblings are saving me from those issues, ‘cause they are not blood related heat all!, which is awesome for me.
Now the story.
Meet : Dana & Mason
A guy and a girl whose parents got married more than once, and 10 years ago the destiny played so cruelly with both of them, given that they fell in love of each other in a very inadequate momentt in their lives (she at 16 + he at 26= both stepsiblings). So they both had to play along.
But fate has funny ways to play with human beings, ‘cause NOW 10 years after they meet again in a very unusual way


And now the equation goes like:


So one, tries to stick to his role as protector ( when actually he just burns in anger if he shares) and another one that just sees the chance to make her ultimate fantasy come true. So in this little battle of wills, will have to see who would have to give!


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario