martes, 12 de enero de 2016

Review: Barbarian Mine (Ice Planet Barbarians, #4) by Ruby Dixon

BLURB
The ice planet has given me a second lease on life, so I'm thrilled to be here. Sure, there's no cheeseburgers, but I'm healthy and ready to be a productive member of the small tribe. What I didn't anticipate? That there'd be a savage stranger waiting nearby, watching me. And when he takes me captive, the unthinkable happens... I resonate to him. Resonance means mating, and children... but I don't know if this guy's ever been around anyone before. He's truly a barbarian in all ways, right down to clubbing me over the head and claiming me as his own. So why is it that I crave his touch and hunger for more?

MY REVIEW
Barbarian Mine (Ice Planet Barbarians, #4)
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm am aunt!!!! yeah people I'm an aunt of a little interracial niece, 'cause as I already said Liz is my book BFF so far!!!
I'm really uncertain about the rating, I'd give it 5 but there were some emotions that didn't explode... So being specifically around 4.5.
These aliens just keep sweeping our feet off... I'm in love of them I want one of them, can I go all interstellar traveling now?
As you see.. So excited!... So review to come! But seriously I love them!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The story takes from the part of the 3rd book where Harlow disappears while helping Aheako & Kira.

So, What happened to Harlow?
This is what happened...
description
description

Yeah this guy didn’t even have a clue of what a human being looked like so, what does he do?


He kidnaps her
description


what does she have to say about it at first?
description
description

what happens in the middle?
of course without having a real language and going through signals language and touches curiosity gets the better of them both.
description


after some of…
description


looks like that the heart wants what it wants
description


description

one of the things any woman would love to hear
What is happening?” I snarl at the healer. “Why is she hurting?” Maylak frowns at me. “This is normal, Rukh.” “Con-track-shuns,” Har-loh adds between pants. “They’re coming really fast now.” I press my mouth to her hand. “How can I make them stop?” Har-loh stares at me, confused. “You are in pain,” I explain. “I want to make it stop.”


getting at the end
description


So yeah, if you haven’t notice yet…I totally loved it. Yeah, they’re aliens & the plot looks like it’s not a big deal, but the way how the feelings grow up & how each new alien treats their mate as they were their everything… wow! Looks like we do have to go to another planet in order to find someone like that or what!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario