domingo, 3 de enero de 2016

Review: Break Even

Break Even

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Let’s see…

This wasn't mind blowing as I expected, but it didn't let me down either... It was a good story but I think the author could have added it a few more twists to make it even more interesting.

I mean the plot is about a selfish prick of husband that is more interested in guarding his money than paying attention to his wife, and a wife that I was willing to slap hard ‘cause she wouldn’t find her own courage to open her mouth and say a few little truths to her dear hubby and a f*cking handsome bachelor that was hitting on the right woman for all the wrong reasons.

I've been either: Irritated, angry or melted down through the whole book... really only those 3, oh and creative about the relationship between the 2 guys, which when it actually came to reality wasn't quite what was expecting .

But it was a good reading nevertheless.


So, irritated?
description
description

angry?

description

description

melted down?
description
description
description

So yeah, it was sweet and hot in every River Holtz way. XD
description


But unfortunately I’m used to darker and shocking, so a bit more twists could have been great for MY liking. But I do love some quotes, here my fav:

description


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario