miércoles, 6 de abril de 2016

Review: Bad Boy Prospect

Bad Boy Prospect Bad Boy Prospect by Sloane Howell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay I think my original review stays, 'cause I haven't highlighted anything in this one.

But a few gifs don't hurt. XD

description
description
description
description
description

Nothing else to add.XD

-----------------------------------------------------

The only reason I'm not giving it 2 is 'cause of the hot scenes.

I love this author and his books, but this one? is just a NOPE for me, it made me feell like this was more focused to the male audience given that here, is just a happy realization of all their wet fantasies, seriously!

For the girls, I don't know besides the fact that the scenes were hot, as always I just didn't identify with any of the 3 girl that appear in here, and the last one...what ? she just got to see him, to want to be his ragdoll, wasn't she the one with brain of the 3 girls?

Let's just say that I'm not good with all the INSTALOVE, just one look and BAM, do everything u want 2 me, 'cause I'm all your?hahaha, sorry I'm more into: make them suffer a bit more until they earn it. ha!

But either way it was a hot book, quite short, so maybe that's the reason they fell in love in....a second and just that; but so far ....I'm staying with the first one:Bad Boy Revelation, not sure if there's another one coming or something.

so, hot quickie from an arrogant ladiesman baseball player...and a woman that fells for him.

I think that's it. Little rev comming.


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario