martes, 19 de abril de 2016

Review: Hush

Hush Hush by E.K. Blair
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay let's start with something possitive okay?

I love this series since the first book came out, I've waited like a year to get the third book in my hands, I went to the freaking extense of buying a personalized silver lotus necklace, 'cause ..let's face it: the first book does make honor to the real meaning of that flower....but all of this , all of IT I'm saying it to show how fucking much I LOVED this book!!!!

description

description

Now I won't butcher this book 'cause it doesn't deserve it!
It was a GOOD BOOK! not a great book, not what I expected!, but wasn't bad either....until we got to the very end, of course

description

A few pages less, seriously just a few pages less and everything would have gone great! Leave us ,the readers, to wonder what the hell would have happened...but not like this, pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeee!



description



description


because I feel like:


description

Instead of life it would go The epilogue, though.

I frankly don't understand it.

Anyway here are the good things:

D&E:


A New Design





A New Design



and of course now, that their relationship was more cimented they can now saY:



A New Design



I don't think I have another thing to say, but that was a good book! it made me cry in a few -2- chapters, touches a soft spot on my heart, wishing that Elizabeth wouldn't have won the bad Karma prize :

description


this could easily have been said for her.

And Her dad, okay...that was an answer but come on!! (view spoiler) so when you talk about the queen of drama and bad karma, you know where to look for.

All in all: i liked it but NOT the epilogue. just NOT

-------------------------------------------------------

I feel a bit mad, and that's being subtle.


I was waiting a lot for this book and yeah it was not what I expected, but was acceptable!
But one page just one single freaking page and everything would have gone extremely well: JUST ONE PAGE LESS
Believe me when I tell you that you wouldn't have like to see me at the end of the book. I'm gonna have to get a gif to give u an idea of what I was screaming while sending daggers to my e-reader

oh anyway we're all just paseenger on the author's crazy journey through her mind.

rev to com.
PS.I stay with book 1 & 2. just that.

------------------------------------------------------

description

Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it, Need it... I already said that I need it, right ? . XD


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario