jueves, 5 de mayo de 2016

Review: Rise & Fall (THIRDS, #4)

Rise & Fall (THIRDS, #4)Rise & Fall by Charlie Cochet
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

What can I say that I haven't repeat in the last books? have I already said I'm crazy over them? Have I already said that I want my own therian? have I already said that I'm crazy over Dex and that Sloane has become one of my favorite Book boyfriends by far( I think he and Dex are definitely in my top ten of book boyfriends)

Ok, so the first part of the book I was just dying of nervousness about what happened to Sloane, it was so unfair... and how all the three of them were wanting to take the blame instead of let the other one to suffer... it just broke my heart.

Then I think we got to see a whole new side of Dex by 60% of the book, I mean I kne Dex was a great and determined detective; but wow! He really wore his big kick ass detective boots and went after the guy, consequences be damned! I was quite impressed, really! Come on! The guy barely sleep; I think he barely was eating his gummy bears!!

The whole book is more focused about the developing and growing feelings of Sloane and Dex, and I liked pretty much the idea that each one of them got to experience by themselves and considered his own feelings without the necessity of the presence of the other one... I mean Sloane got to realize that he actually needed Dex
”What would I do without you?”“Lead a quiet, peaceful existence?” Dex teased.Sloane frowned. “Sounds boring as hell.”

description

”From the moment I met you , you’ve been driving me out of my fucking mind. I’ve never known anyone who makes me want to laugh and scream at the same time. When you asked me to stay with you, I thought it would expose the faults in our relationship. And now? When you’re not here, I wish you were. God, I even miss your stupid music. I want the Dex that drives me crazy. The one who laughs at his own jokes and eat snacks at inappropriate times. And I want to wake up with him every day. I want his beautiful eyes and breathtaking smile to be the first things I see when I wake up and the last things before bed ”

description

while Dex even though, he was blind for justice and revenge for Sloane, that after his well-deserved reprimand; he was able to said aloud what he was feeling for him. They were practically one person already.
For the first time in his life, he was a hot mess over a guy. Then again, Sloane Brodie wasn’t just any guy. He was rolling summer and sweet breeze. Passionate, complex and intense. Mysterious and brooding. He made Dex laugh, beg and want to scream. With one look he could crush Dex’s heart , with one whisper have him on his kness, It was terrifying and exhilarating.

And when they finanlly were true with each other…. Wow! I’m just in awe and how Sloane’s therian side was exposing so much due to his feelings for Dex… I’m so… aww!
Sloane’s human side wanted to relinquish everything to the man in his arms, while his feral side wanted to possess him.

description
I’m still kind of amazed by Dex spying on Hobbs and Calvin! And still thrill about Sloane beins so open with his relationship in front of his team.
And about Ash…he better made a decision already! At least he gave part of the truth to Cael. The kiss…. Aww!!! I want to punch him so badly!!! I’m all team CAEL! so please stop hurting him!!
And yes, Ash! Dex also comes included in the whole package!!

Sloane couldn’t help teasing. “You’re in love with Dex’s brother. Do you know what that means?”“First of all, adopted brother. They don’t share the same genes. Second of all, what the hell are you talking about?”“Those two are attached at the hip. They hang out all the time, borrow each other’s stuff, share a lot of the same quirks, get excited over the same things, are both sugar addicts and total geeks. You’ll have Dex in your hair All. The. Time.”Ash ‘s horrified expression had Sloane laughing.“You’re such a dick, you know that? I hadn’t even thought of it.”Sloane couldn’t stop himself from laughing.”Still interested on being part of the family?”“Not even Daley can ruin what I feel for Cael”“Wow. Then it must be love.” Sloane teased


Maddock…hahaha I just can’t take Dex going Pocahontas out of my mind!! I just can’t, dear God… that has to be one of the best endings I’ve read so far !!!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

description
description
LOL, way to go Dex! LOL


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario