martes, 17 de mayo de 2016

AUTHOR: O.M. Wills

Hey everyone!!! 

New entry for authors here, and check who is the one I'm introducing to you tonight (or morning or afternoon , depending of where you are XD) 

Well, meet: 

O.M.Wills






                                                            Born in : New York, US
Twitter:   OMWills
Genre:    Romance, fiction, erotica



When you day dream of someone you like, it’s a hot, beautiful flash of lust, passion, hunger, and desire.

This is what I want you to experience when you read my books.

So I encourage you to please cut lose, enjoy, unlock, and embrace your primal desires in the safety of your mind.

This is a place only for the Open Minded Wills.


Find My Books at My Amazon Author Page: 

Find My Blog at My Website:

Find My Updates on My Facebook Page:


Some of O.M. Wills books: 




Links to O.M. Wills books on Amazon: 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario