domingo, 1 de mayo de 2016

News: Pepper Winters new book coming soon

Here a bit information of what she revealed in her FB page:

Okay, I PROMISED myself I wouldn't do this. Even now, I'm rolling my eyes asking myself why I have no self-restraint and how to get some.
This is the FIRST OFFICIAL TEASER of ‪#‎supersecretproject‬ that will be named and revealed in the back of Je Suis a Toi on the 31st May 2016.

I have two things to say:
1. This series has that thread of darkness we all love (or at least I hope)
2. I wouldn't classify it as dark, dark...more like a sexy silver grey.
3. But I can safely say this is shaping up to be everything I'd hoped and more. And I'm DYING to introduce you to these characters....
TEASER Copyright / Unedited.
**
FREEDOM.
Such a simple word.
For those who had it, it carried very little importance. But for those who didn’t have it, it was the most precious, prized, and promised hope of all.
I supposed I was lucky to know what freedom felt like.
For eighteen years, I’d been free. Free to learn what I wanted, befriend who I liked, and flirt with boys who passed my rigorous criteria.
I was a simple girl with ideals and dreams, encouraged by society to believe nothing could hurt me, that I should strive for an excellent career, and no one could stop me. Society would keep me safe, police would keep the monsters away, and I could remain innocent and naïve to the darkness of the world.
Freedom.
I had it.
But then I lost it.
Until the day he entered my cage.
Him with the black eyes and blacker soul.
The man who challenged my owner.
And set my imprisonment on an entirely different path.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario