miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2015

I WONNNNN!

Holiday gift drawing 2015 on Shh group on GR!

description

Hell yeah!! ladies & gentlemen I'm so freaking excited! I won yeah! just as you read it, thanks to the Shh… [Smut, Heroes & HEAs…] team in Goodreads

BLURB
Filthy Marcellos: La Cosa Nostra is not just a choice of regime and routine, it’s a culture. Born as mafia royalty, the Marcello brothers were raised ingrained with the beliefs and rules of what it meant to be a Mafioso prince. It is for life. Their status is considered a given right. They will always be these people. They will always be Marcellos. Family first. God second. From bosses and sons, to husbands and lovers. Made men, fathers, and killers. Life is a chess board in Cosa Nostra and these men are the kings. You can't be a Marcello if you're not filthy. The Complete Collection features the short novel Antony, and the three full length novels Lucian, Giovanni, and Dante. It also includes the 20k prequel to the Legacy series, featuring the Filthy Marcellos next generation.
So you can imagine that I'm like: 

description 

Not a clue when I'll get it, but I can wait...I'm dying to read it but I can wait it's holidays anyways!! and the whole complete collection!!!! 

description

So excited, so happy...so excited, so happy...so excited, so happy...so excited, so happy...so excited, so happy...so excited, so happy...so excited, so happy...so excited, so happy...so excited, so happy...

So yeah, basically? 5 books with bonus scenes, barely waiting to get it between my hands...and you can bet that I'll be reviewing this one soon!

 





2 comentarios:

  1. Congrats on winning!

    And the fifth book, Legacy, is the bonus scenes. In the collection it's simply considered the bonus scenes from the prequel book to.the new series.

    Congrats and happy reading! 😊

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks!
      And those are awesome news! That means I'd read every single detail of the whole story! YAY!!!
      Thanks again!& a very Happy New Year!

      Eliminar