jueves, 17 de diciembre de 2015

Review: Monster Prick

Monster Prick Monster Prick by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description

For some reason stories where the guy was in love with someone he shouldn’t but he just can’t seem to stop himself and then finally one day he realizes that the little girl that was infatuated with, now is a hot stunning woman that he just can’t stop to feel attracted to…those stories just melts me down.
So, Restraining himself?
description

Her real, hidden feelings?
description


A tiny white lie?
description


Main course?
description

Not good restraining yourselves guys!! Not at all!
HE:

Me, his best friend, slowly but surely… falling in love with his precious baby sister.
SHE:

And that’s exactly it. I’m fucked. I’m falling in love with a man I can never have.
A lovely and amazing HEA
description

Summing up?I LOVED IT
And it wasn’t quite long as the first book. XD


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario