martes, 29 de diciembre de 2015

M.K. Schiller

Website http://www.mkschillerauthor.com/
Genre Romance, Chick Lit, Contemporary
Influences Alice Clayton, Abbi Glines, Colleen Hoover, HM Ward, and countless others.

 I am a hopeless romantic in a hopelessly pragmatic world. By day, I don a magic cape, calculator
(sometimes an abacus), and an assortment of gel pens for my work in the world of finance. But by night, I sit by the warm glow of my computer monitor, and try to create passionate heartwarming stories with a healthy dash of humor and spice. I am a wife and mother of two loveable, but angst-ridden teenagers, that provide great material for my craft. Although I love to write, I am a reader first and enjoy nothing more than curling up with a good book and some tasty Italian (the food, of course!). I hope you enjoy my stories.






Some of her books:




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario