domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2015

Review: Santa Baby, I Want A Bad Boy For Christmas

Santa Baby, I Want A Bad Boy For Christmas

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm stalking a bar next christmas eve for drunken bar patrons dressed up for Santas...if they can make my wish come true!!!!
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything happens for a reason…and if I’ve read this one before Xmas I’d probably have gone out on xmas eve , leaving the family behind, what would probably provoke to all my over protective cousins to follow around me, while going in the hunt for a faux drunken Santa.
‘cause if this what he could make for Morgan:

description

Wondering what he could do for us! And Morgan , oh boy ! I f she got her wish come true!


description
description

description



description
So at the end I'm with her in this:

description
Who comes with me?!

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario