lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2015

Review: Little Black Book (Little Black Book #1) by Tabatha Vargo, Melissa Andrea

BLURB
My name’s Sebastian Black, and I want to buy you. I could have any woman I want, but I choose you. NO RELATIONSHIP, JUST SEX. Here’s my offer… I’ll put your name in my LITTLE BLACK BOOK, and when I want you, I’ll call you. When I call, you’re going to come, in more ways than one. It will be mutually pleasurable for both of us. There are only two rules: DON'T EVER DENY ME. DON'T FALL IN LOVE. If you do either, I’ll remove you from my book and payment stops. Do we have an understanding?
MY REVIEW Little Black Book (Little Black Book, #1)Little Black Book by Tabatha Vargo
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The reader could have an idea about what the book is about, just by reading the title; but actually is nothing of the sort. At least not much.
It's a really sweet and tragic story with an interesting turn of events. Well actually third book moved me more than anything. It surely has a couple of hot and dirty talking scenes , but not as many as one would imagine for the title, and that makes it really good in order to follow the main story and understand the character's feelings.
It was a good book, but I wouldn't know into what category put it. But even so it was really nice to read.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario