miércoles, 16 de diciembre de 2015

Review: The Matriarch: An Erotic Superhero Romance

The Matriarch: An Erotic Superhero Romance The Matriarch: An Erotic Superhero Romance by Sloane Howell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

description


So you ask me??
Yeah this book was not what I expected, I I mean with erotic included on the title, I just assumed there will be a lot more of that kind of action, but wow! If I was wrong!
This books is quite different to most of the books I’ve read. Wanna see the differences?
So,
Dramatic victim?
description

but she won’t stay like that 4 long, so

new goal in life, anyone?
description


her unorthodox methods?
description


Until…
description


description



“What? A man can’t cook? That’s sexist you know? It’s the 21st century.”

no one gets hurt with a bit complicated, right?

description


description


description


And a bit of panorama to all of you
description


With a few twists that come from the perspective of everyone involved, good or bad, doesn’t matter they talk and a writing that helps you feel like another citizen of Bathory, Golem and Capitol city…that you would not be able to stop reading …until you get to the end and like me you still passing the finger over and over again ‘cause you can’t seem to accept that THAT was the end!
I really liked it.

description

description


There's gonna be book 2, right?

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario