miércoles, 30 de diciembre de 2015

Review: Shadow (New Species #9) by Laurann Dohner

BLURB
Beauty resents being labeled Gift Species. Everyone is way too overprotective, males aren’t even allowed to speak to her and so far true freedom eludes her. Then a big, sexy Species officer mistakes her for the enemy and takes her to the ground. Shadow is dumbfounded. He has a Gift pinned under him—a big no-no. But Beauty is fascinated and wants to know Shadow a lot better. She is full of newly discovered, unrequited passion and he’s just what she needs to satisfy her curiosity. For Shadow, sex means pain and revulsion. For Beauty, it was enslavement and ridicule. Two lonely souls who have never known a lover’s touch, together in a cabin in the woods. Each touch, every discovery brings them closer to a life they never thought possible…beyond even their dreams.
MY REVIEW Shadow (New Species, #9)Shadow by Laurann Dohner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm in love , I'm in love , i know I might have said that biforme, but it's true!!! I really don't know how this author can actually make me fall in love every single time i read one of the books in this series. Ahhhhh!!!
It's really amazing that I'm Washington for this series never getting to an end.
It is such a good story , and the first one involving only species mating it was greatttt!!!
Shadow, wow! Looks like he had an easy time than Wrath, concerning to all his abused time with the machines and the sex issues. Even though the story was more centered in Beauty , which by the way was great as well.
I love both of them i really enjoyed the development of Beauty's courage and how she actually showed everyone that she was not well AT ALL!!!
And. Getting more into the narrative of this book, I really apreciaTe that wasn't the typical getting-the-female-kidnaped thing!!! I was kind of getting bored of that, so it had it's good dose of action and adrenaline.
I have no complaiNs about this book, i love every single part of it , no too steamier and full of hot scenes as the Other ones, but even though ... Fucking great !!



View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario