viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015

Review: Checkmate (Neighbor from Hell #3) by R.L. Mathewson

BLURB
There’s nothing worse than living next door to your childhood nemesis, except maybe being forced to share your dream project with him, being blackmailed into going along with something that was just wrong on so many levels, and having your hot cocoa stolen by the person that drove you to drink it in the first place. As long as she has plenty of hot cocoa, a pair of pliers on hand and is able to resist Connor O’Neil's bad boy charm then Rory James should be able to make it through this project with her sanity intact. If not... She’d probably face a few more nights in jail, have a few more restraining orders slapped against her and lose her heart to the man that ruined her life.
MY REVIEW Checkmate Checkmate by R.L. Mathewson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVE IT , I LOVE IT ,I LOVE IT ,I LOVE IT ,I LOVE IT ,I LOVE IT ....!
I'm so fucking love it !!!
Since the beginning til the end it's just a non stopping laughing!!!!
I live Rory ! She has become one of mu favorite heroine! And the antics, the pranks, the jokes, oh my god, the Bradfords and their really alarming and shocking obsession with food!
I'm so in love of this series, as much as I am with"friend-zoned" series, I never imagine there could exist people so crazy with baked goods, hahaha.
Okay focusing on the story I love the acting of Connor, I'm so in live of that name since I read "all that he wants " by Olivia Thorne , anyway I mean it really was way too touching all what he'd done for her over the years and how he went and asked permission to her father in order to marry her. All what he did at her 18th birthday. And what she did with Andrew , the whole thing about donating... If weren't so many reasons that the book got me laughing as crazy I would be crying in those moments.
And a few of my favorite parts were when the Bradfords made their appearance, it's really cute to know that all of these could happen inside of a really big family, and that I come from one very nig , I just can't quite het enough of this family , the baked goods, the food obsession , the pranks... I just don't want it to end it .

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario