martes, 29 de diciembre de 2015

New Release: Christmas from Hell (29/12/2015)

Duncan Bradford is used to putting other people first even the annoying little jinx that lives next door, but when the unexpected happens and he starts to see her in a whole new light, he decides that it's time that he acts more like a Bradford and takes what he wants.
Christmas from Hell is here!!! The book 7th in the series of Neighbor from Hell; so if you're like me you better read this in order, (that means I'll have to go by the 6th soon, I was with Honeymoon from Hell in the meantime..but guess it's time to get back at it. YAY!)but if you're not ...you might get into this one as a stand-alone 'cause every book in the series tells the love story of one Bradford man at a time, and believe me when I tell you that their family is a big, sexy & funny one.
Enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario