viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2015

Review: Barbarian Lover

Barbarian Lover Barbarian Lover by Ruby Dixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I can’t bring myself to talk about Aehako without me going like
description


I won’t say much about this one, I’ll let the book talk by itself…’cause as any of the previous books we have a couple interested in each other, and going through some difficulties to get together at last.
But what really is NEW for me is that they do not resonate for each other, it means that…they’re not meant to be
description


But that doesn’t seem to stop them an inch at all
description


So, even if it means their ultimate and destined mate appears later and makes them separate from each other…they still believe in the here and now…and of course they both go all like…
description

description

description


But there’s always a HEA to the end of a good story everyone
description


I’m still forcing myself to ignore the anatomical differences in them at some point, but the story keeps me focused in other…aspects…such as THE PLOT, of course ! XD

So yeah, I hear someone says Aehako and I go like…
description



View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario