lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2015

Review: Debt Inheritance

Debt Inheritance Debt Inheritance by Pepper Winters
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

description
mmm....
I love the heroine, 'cause really I'm not into the whole damsel in distress thing
Jethro...hasn't done anything remarkably shocking by himself yet, except perhaps recurring to drugs 'cause he couldn't control her at his will.
And the story, sorry to say this but...half of it was like a remaking of Tears of Tess with all the ...

Nila: No longer Thread but Needle, I'm free and reborn and he doesn't own me
Jethro: She surprises me 'cause she challenges me, she is not the weak woman I suspected she was

I'm merely intrigued about the Debt itself what the hell did the Weaver do to gain that kind of debt?
And of course, really looking forward to see the development between Jethro and Nila. 'cause so far they're both even...until of course Jethro strikes back at her. And she submits in some deeper way.
And who the hell is Kite?
Not as dark as I thought, but quite intriguing. And a bit disgusted due to the dinner scene so far. nothing beyond that.

So, first impressions?
description

description


Time of collecting debts?
description

Their immediate goals?
description

description


the ugly truth?
description

description


description


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario