miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2015

Review:Echo (Black Lotus #2) by E.K. Blair

BLURB
It's been said the longest echo ever measured lasted 75 seconds, but I can assure you, this will last much longer. The bang deafened the world around me, muting everything into nullity, allowing the reflection of its destruction to live far beyond its intended life. It will follow me forever, destroying me—destroying you. You want answers? So do I.
MY REVIEW Echo (Black Lotus, #2)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm undoubtedly in love with this author,I believe I would start a blog only to talk about of this series!! I haven't read any other series from this author besides of this one, but seriously i'll definitely will reorganize my time in order to start reading every single one of them.
Okay about this book, seriously I don't have words, is definitely a 5 stars book, it really is. The teaser finds very difficult to get itselfseparated from this book, the story is so dark, and mysterious and the relationship between Declan and Elizabeth ... OMG OMG OMG!!!
Looks,like I'm,totally into dark erotica already!!! This one made me remember Caleb from Dark Duet.... And that one is one of,my lovely favorites.
But this book is not actually about Erica is more about the feelings and emotions of humans brings, how weak we all are in some perspective, how we face our limits and how we deal with them. Is not only sex, is way more beyond that!!!! And that's a reason why I love it.
The author thanked is to get into the darkness of her head, but I feel more like there no need of thanks, this story is a heLl of a trip, and it also has some valuable services for life, I'd you read carefully!
I don't know what else to say,I live this book and I can't barely wait to get my hands in Hush Hush!!!
And also after everything's the characters went through this book, I'd love to read a little bit more about their time already together... But hey!!! That was a heck of a cliffhanger.. If the one is alive is the only person that Elizabeth can't stop herself from thinking of!!! And they would be........ Wow

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario