miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2015

Review: All That He Wants (The Billionaire's Seduction #1) by Olivia Thorne


FYI: There's 6 books in this series, all equally hot, that you'll be needing a firefighter to calm down and also The plot is like a soap opera, that If I'm not mistaken... I devour the last 2 books in one sleepless night! 

BLURB
For fans of 50 Shades of Grey, Bared to You, and erotic romance... Lily Ross was having another miserable day at work when tall, dark, and stunningly handsome walked in. After hours. With some very unusual requests. When she's least expecting it, mysterious Connor Brooks turns Lily's world upside down and plunges her into a torrid, passionate love affair that might just ruin her life... ...or save it.
MY REVIEW All That He Wants (The Billionaire's Seduction, #1)All That He Wants by Olivia Thorne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was pretty funny to read since the beginning, it was kind of refreshing, like it was something that a friend would have told me in a pajama party or something!
And the history itself, ok was kind of short in this book , but I can't deny that I actually liked it!I don't know why but the only words that come to my mind when I think in this book are: funny and fresh!even though I've read books that have made me laughed way much more, and the history might have been in some other book as well... but ok, I liked it !

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario