lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2015

Review: Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy, #3) by Anna Banks

BLURB
Emma, who is half human and half Syrena, and her Syrena love, Galen, need time together. Alone. Away from the kingdoms of Poseidon and Triton. Emma’s grandfather, the Poseidon king, suggests the two visit a small town called Neptune. Neptune is home to both Syrena and Half-Breeds alike. But Emma and Galen didn’t sign up to be peacemakers between the ocean-living Syrena and the land-dwelling, freshwater counterparts. They didn’t bargain for meeting a charming Half-Breed named Reed, who can barely disguise his feelings for Emma. And they especially didn’t expect to find themselves in the middle of a power struggle that threatens not only their love, but their ocean kingdoms. In this stunning conclusion to her bestselling Syrena Legacy, Anna Banks thrills fans with more action and romance than ever.
MY REVIEW Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy, #3)Of Neptune by Anna Banks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

okay , this one was not like the other two, I mean , yeah ! it had a good plot to keep me interested in it, but come on!! the ending alone lef a LOT to ask for! I don't know, maybe a couple of years in the future to know if Emma finally grows a fin , or to know the name of their childreN, ohh please I would be more than satisfied just with have them in the college for one minute. I don't know, that ending was definitely ....not pleasant at all!
Besides I don't even know what happen to all the rest of the syrena and half-breeds , for what I read about Reed , looks like there's gonna be a lot of mini little half-breed very soon, but nothing related to what happend with all the Poseidon descendants and everything related to the law and the kingdoms, and every single thing related to that stuffs, that was pretty much enough to keep me interested in the first two books.
I only rating it 3, and that generous enough , only due to Galen and Emma, because I followed their story, but the book as in drama and plot... I like wayyy too much the first two.
One thing I liked as well was that the story was told from both POV, Galen's and Emma's;so having Galen wondering about something she might do and Emma already ploting it inside her head... was pretty much funny.
I liked the whole fiction and fantasy story in the background in order to create the character's story ; but I'm just saying that I'd love to read a little bit much about how ALL of that ended.

View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario