viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2015

Review:His to Cherish (Smoke & Curves, #3) by Christa Wick

BLURB
Book 3 -- Final installment in the Smoke & Curves series
MY REVIEW His to Cherish (Smoke & Curves, #3)His to Cherish by Christa Wick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

So this one addressed only to their relationship, not too hot as the previous two; but rather trying to figure out what the hell actually happened between both of them.
And being completely honest, I didn’t quite get through my skull that after all the shielding herself and rejecting him time after time, she just appears 4 months later, all lovey dovey… I mean that was great I was cheering on… but I was expecting a more detailed plot than only jumping 4 months in the future to see them just as I wanted since the very beginning!!!
So in this one, we had:
description

Pretty much since the very beginning, even if he wouldn’t admit it aloud

description
Well, he had to take a few shots in order to get her back

description
She had all the right to do so !! he left her alone for 4 months!!!

description
Yeah, he had to go to that extent!!

description
Being honest with herself finally.
description
And …
description
Nice for a short reading, I guess.


View all my reviews

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario